Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anne's Controversial Dress


Anne Curtis' dress for her birthday production number on ASAP received a lot of controversy from fans and critics alike. As you can see, it has a sky high slit that goes up to her waist. The picture is unflattering, it kinda shows a bit of her hohum..

My thoughts on the dress? I don't like it. Not because of the slit. I'm all for showing off what you got but this dress made Anne's ass look humongous! In the Western world, that would be all well and good. I've heard huge asses are a big thing especially among African American. But here in the Philippines, a perfect figure would equate to a slim body with a well-toned but proportionate bum.

Anne is known for her slim figure and pretty face. So in my humble opinion, the dress just doesn't cut for her. I have no problem with the sky high slit at all. I mean, if I had Anne's body, I'd probably walk around wearing close to nothing all the time. LOLOL

According to her Instagram, she wasn't naked underneath.



She's right, no need to get all riled up because of a tangga.

Anyway, I think this dress would work better on someone who is stick thin.. say, Kim Chiu?

What do you think? :)

**all photo credits go to fashionpulis :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment