Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello!! :)

Hi everyone!

I've had too many blogs in the past that I started and then got too lazy to update. LOL Anyway, as per Jane's request, I'm starting on a new blog (this one) and I'm vowing to update this as often as I can. First, let me tell you something about myself.

I'm a mom to a wonderful little boy. He's 3 now but turning 4 on March 16. :)

                                    

Jigger Aleksandre Wolfgang Lucas Castille

There you go, that's my little monster. Yep, that's his full name. Well, not really. His last name isn't included yet. LOL I know it's long but whatever, I like it. hahaha! I just call him Lucas or Noy or baby. 

I used to have a beauty blog but I stopped updating that a while back because... well I don't really remember anymore. But anyway, I decided to just put up a new blog now because I want to stray from niche blogging. The reason being is that I already do that for a living.

Yep, I'm a professional blogger (if there's such a thing) or to be more clear about it, I'm a ghost blogger. I write blogposts for a company in the US which runs various blogs along the niches of beauty and skincare, careers, travel, etc.

Since I already blog for a living, please forgive me if my posts here will be a bit sloppy when it comes to grammar and such. To be honest, blogging professionally is not all that. It can get pretty exhausting especially when topics are diverse. Plus, I have to watch my grammar on those posts ALL the time! So here, I want to just write as freely as I can about my life, my son, and everything else in between. :) 

When I say everything, I do mean EVERYTHING! You can expect me to be ranting about little and big things alike - the maid, market prices, personal stuff, restaurants we try out, and meet ups with friends. So yeah, this blog will get as personal as personal gets. :D

There you have it. I just wanted to give a little insight about what you're going to be reading on in the coming months and I really hope I'll be able to maintain this blog. Additionally, I hope to meet new friends through my blog -- like how I met Jane. :) Check out her blog, she's awesome! <3

Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! \m/ As promised, I'm your #1 fan & follower!!! <3 I can't wait to read about your coming posts! :-* Sana may make-up pa rin so I can learn form the expert haha. Lucas is soooooo CUTE!!! mwah!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! right now, you're my only follower! hahahaha! yes, yes. magbblog parin ako about makeup :) I'm no expert no! I just loooove makeup hahahaha! :-*

      Delete