Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Inspiring Myself to Start Working

I realized that the only way I can gather the will to start working on the requests that have pilled up on me is by actually beginning to write. So here I am again, writing something on my blog so I can start on those blog posts that were requested days ago.

So remember when I said you'd hear me ranting about my house help? I'm gonna do it now. LOL

Her name is Merly and she was my yaya when I was a baby. I hired her back (after 27 years) just a month ago so I'd have someone help me with Lucas. Well, that was a mistake because she doesn't take care of Lucas! I swear I'm so irritated with her right now!

Yes, she takes care of the household chores and I'm glad to finally see the laundry basket empty and the dishes no longer pile up on the sink. And yes, she watches over Lucas when he's out on the street playing with the other kids in the afternoons. But OMG! Lucas always comes home with a gash and lately, it's always on his face! Her only explanation is, "Nakhu takbo ng takbo! Nadapa!"

I'm like, "What the h#@?!?!" I already told her that Lucas needs to work on his balance so she needs to keep reminding him to slow down when he's running! Okay, given that my child is a boy and boys are very active in general. But I don't see the other kids going home with bumps and bruises every other day. Furthermore, I still do all the work for Lucas. I'm still the one feeding him, bathing him, washing him when he poops, changes his clothes when they're dirty. Those I don't mind but come on! Initiative lang ba hindi yung naririnig ko siya sinasabi kay Lucas "Oh punta ka kay mommy palit ka ng damit"

It's really not hard to win Lucas' trust but for some reason, I see no sign of him warming up to her at all. And it doesn't seem like she's even making an effort to win him over.

Another thing, ay Dios mio! Mag-iisang buwan palang, nakadalawang sabi na nababale siya?! I mean, even if she's worked for my mom before, she's working for me now and that makes her new! Konting kalma lang sa pag bale diba? Now she's acting like I owe her something. Oh please.

Hay.. at this point I just want to send her back to Mindanao.

Really, really sorry about this rant post. But I needed to get that off my chest. LOL I promise my next post will be livelier. hahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. mashonda na kasi! ;)) pag bata, text ng text. pag mashonda naman, atrebida na, tamad pa. Hayz! @_@ What to do!!! Deep breathing, friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hay I know!! pero at least ang bata pwede pagalitan e. eto parang ako pa ang bastos. LOL mega deep breathing talaga at literally, sumasakit ang ulo ko sa kunsumisyon hahaha

      Delete