Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aleksandrea Isobelle Alivija Nikolai

It's been too long since I updated this blog. I've been busy.. doing nothing. LOL

Anyway, what's with the title?

Errr... I might be baking a bun in the oven. I say "MIGHT" because I haven't taken a test yet.

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it yet. But one thing I am sure of is I'm excited at the possibility of having another baby. Not so excited because of certain circumstances. hay...

Well, if it's a girl that's what we're naming her. If it's a boy, it'll be Jigger Alkeos Elijiah Niklaus Grey.

I really like that name but I'm not so sure I like the idea of how people will react to "Grey" LOL Yes, it is after Christian Grey. HAHAHAHA e bakit ba, I named Lucas after a book character din naman. Not so mainstream lang as the to-die-for Christian Grey.

Okay, so what lead to me to believe that I might be preggo? I honestly don't know! Although my period is fairly regular, I've been delayed before. But I've never been this paranoid that I might be preggo.

Aunt Flo is 1 week and a few days late and I'm experiencing cramps... Cramps that make me think that my period's coming. I've been having these cramps for about 2 weeks now. And so I've been talking to my tummy, "Baby, if you're in there stop these making me cramp! That's bad." LOL If I am preggo, cramping is bad, right?

I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms.. then again, I didn't have them either when I was pregnant with Lucas. I was lucky enough to not be one of those mommies that went through the hells of morning sickness or nausea or anything like that. All I knew was that I was always excited at the thought of eating sampaloc during my first tri and that I always had a packet of Ding Dong in my pocket. LOL

Now though.. nothing like that.

Anyway, I'm waiting till next week before I take a PT and I'm hoping for the best. What "best" is, I have no idea.. Oh wells..

No comments:

Post a Comment